Friday, May 29, 2009

First Post

This first post is more of a test than anything else. My first week as a college graduate is coming to a close and the anticipation of what is to come has begun to meld with the sadness of what I am leaving behind. I will miss everyone who I became close to at Elon, though I hope that we will be able to remain close in spirit through this blog. I am now in the final stages of confirming my teaching position in China. I have yet to sign the contract or purchase the tickets for my flight and these two steps are probably the most nerve racking for me. In spite of my nervousness I know that I will soon be engaged in one of the most exciting adventures of my life. However, I have a boring summer to endure before I go. I am stuck here in sunny South Florida renovating my old bedroom and doing yard work for my parents. By the way, for those of you still in North Carolina, I plan to make a trip up there sometime in July.
C. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment