Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile

So I have not posted in a while but that is partially because there is not all that much going on. I am now in the next step of the process towards moving to China, applying for my work visa. I had to fill out a special application and get a doctor to check me out and make sure that I am not bringing any diseases into China. He said that most of the diseases he was checking me for were unheard of in the modern US but that I might get them in China, fun. I also got my job back with Brookstone, although only part time. I am working only 3 days this week and loving it. Progress on my room is moving slow but steady. My mom and I just bought all the stuff that I need to take down the old wallpaper. It is weird living back at home after four years of relative freedom in NC. I am so amped to go to China although as it gets closer to the day when I will actually go that excitement mixes more and more with anxiety. I also bought a Rosetta Stone to help me learn Chinese and that is going pretty well. Whenever I feel stressed about going I just study a lesson to convince myself that I will be just fine.
C. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment